The fact that the financial statements of a house are not comfortable or that you should live “pay to pay check” does not mean that the house must be deteriorated or the furniture are ruined. There are cheaper ways to repair or replace decayed parts in the house. In this article, we discussed how you can do it yourself, a table Diy Lampshades.
In this way besides saving money, you manage to give a personal touch to the decoration of your home, and it will be your pride when you have visitors.
How to make a DIY Lampshades with cardboard and paper.
One of the advantages of recycling is that we can make decorative objects for our house for a very economic price, and in addition, you are collaborating with the conservation of the environment, save us some money, which always comes good. With this spirit is realized this screen of lamp with cardboard and paper, humble materials but that allow a good finish, beautiful and resistant.
To make this Diy Lampshades you need a good cardboard, which must be fine but hard, such as the one used in the packaging of furniture and appliances, old newspaper or magazine paper, shoe glue, a cuter, and a square.
Step by Step.
- We begin by drawing the triangular template that will serve to cut all the pieces of the screen. It is drawn on a thick paper, folded in half.
- Cut the template and move it to the carton. Alternating the position of the template will make fewer cuts and will need less cardboard.
- We use a cutter and a ruler so that the cuts stay very straight and we prepare 10 pieces.
- We make a small cut in the bottom of the template. This cut is superficial, does not transfer the cardboard and is only to be able to fold it with ease.
- We use transparent adhesive tape to join all the pieces of the screen, always placing them in inverted forms, to give the shape to the screen.
- We cut with the hand, so that the edges are irregular, different pieces of magazines or newspapers and we go sticking them using shoe glue.
- In the same way, we cover the inside of the screen.
The result is a very original and decorative diy lampshade, economical and made with recycled materials.