Reading a book is no longer a hobby, it’s kind of religion now. For readers, 30-60 minutes of reading at night before bed is a daily work. Even after whole day work, it is easy to feel cozy with book of any genre you like to be comfortable and get relaxed before going to sleep. It important to have good lighting while reading and thus we have brought to you Different types of small touch lamps for readers ranging from IKEA offering to affordable lamps –
- Mini table lamp – these lamps with small base is similar to ones sitting in our bedside corner shelves. Advantage of this is its compact size. It has sturdy body construction and operations with adjustable diming settings.
- Lamps with magazine holder – greatest idea for magazine or small book reader is going for table or beside lamps with magazine holder in them. Fiat Lux is an option for heavy book holding if needed. These give a roomier appearance.
- Articulating lamps – though articulating lamps take lot of space, they are good for serious and passionate readers.
- Tube flut lamp – this idea was discovered several years back and when positioned on either side of bed nook, looks elegant. With clean finish it will have ample of light for reader’s for a room of any size.
- Northern lighting seed – this type of light has taken inspiration from seed of a plant hence the name northern lighting seed. They are wall mounted and come with LED light which also save lot of power. These can be cab be modified to any shape you wish while reading your favorite book.
- Contemporary steel lamps – these are fancy but handsome in nature. What makes them included in list is the shape of their base, it sleek and look ultra – modern. These provide good amount of light for reading any book.
- Towering floor lamp – these are not exactly bedside lamp but can be positioned in a way near bed. The light from these came towering over reader. They also come as small touch lamps to be placed on desk however long ones look awesome in the corner.