Ceiling light shade mount
Ceiling light shade mount for home decor usually come in semi – flush mount or full flush mount. They do not require much space, are versatile and come in wide variety of finishes and styles. For small rooms, hallways and closets, most natural choice is close – to – ceiling lights. Settling for plain should not be an option just because you don’t have elaborate light fixture or are falling short of space. The bulbs of the lamp are mostly covered by the glass shade. Type of light projected by the glass lamp has a dramatic effect in the room. For a softer glow frosted or etched lamps can be used, while for direct illumination use of clear is advised. For more intimate feel options like tinted or stained glass is prefect.
This article will help you out to get right pick of ceiling light shades –
When to use close ceiling light shades-
- When your ceiling height is 8’ or less and people walk below the light.
- Flush or semi- flush lights brighten the entire room so in cases where need is for general illumination is present, choosing close to ceiling lights sounds wise.
- For bathrooms, entry ways, hallways, bedrooms and closet perfection option is Close-to ceiling lights.
- Even for prime location designers are being adventures and opting for semi flush lightings. If distinctively used with style it will look good but do check of getting at least light of 300 watts.
When to not use close ceiling light shades –
- When the need for light is to highlight artistic features in the room, interior designer often recommend track lights or recessed lighting.
- In case your ceiling is not having wiring for light fixture and you don’t want to call an electrician, opting for a floor lamp or table lamp is also an option.
- During summer it is often seen that people also install ceiling fans with light to sleep better above their bed to have comfortable sleep.
- It is best to have recessed or pendant lights for kitchen or above bar, while desk lamps suit more on work tables.
- With much ceiling height it is often advised to have chandeliers which is a combination use of focal point and also provides ample light in the room.
- Pendant or chandeliers lights are used for ceiling over 10’ ceiling.
- In bathrooms, closets or hallways, flush fixtures work best.
- In low ceiling dining area or in kitchen best touches are added by semi –flush lights.
Funky Bedside Lamps buy | Dimmable Led Desk Lamp | Contemporary Chandeliers For Dining |